Before adjourning last month, Nitijela adopted 11 resolutions, including honoring the Americans who worked on the nuclear test cleanup at Enewetak.
• Resolution 15, Radiological Cleanup of Enewetak Atoll, 1977-1980, recognizing the American military and civilian workers who participated in the cleanup.
• Resolution 16, Convention on the Service Abroad of Judicial Documents in Civil or Commercial Matters.
• Resolution 17, Marshall Islands High School Dormitory proclaiming it Nidel Lorak Hall in honor of the long-time Arno Member of Nitijela.
• Resolution 18, Accession to the International Solar Alliance Framework Agreement.
• Resolution 19, Recognizing Micronesian Legal Services Corporation on its 50th anniversary.
• Resolution 20, Condolences to the late former President of Taiwan Lee Teng-hui.
• Resolution 21, approving a short-stay Visa Waiver Agreement between the European Union and the RMI.
• Resolution 22, marking the 75th anniversary of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan and conveying deep sympathies to Japan.
• Resolution 24, Appreciation to Taiwan for its staunch support of the RMI and calling on the United Nations to include Taiwan in the UN system.
• Resolution 25, Condolences to the late Irooj and former President Litokwa Tomeing.
• Resolution 26, Condolences to the late Irooj and former Nitijela Member Mamoru Kabua.